Visa GuidanceEach and every country has a different process and check list to file a visa. Vision guides you with proper information based on country to country. Most of the students filing to multiple countries make mistakes while applying with same old documents of rejected visas.
IELTSguru team guides first with the clarity information of check list for each country at stage one. All the check list information is available with IELTSguru support services; based on each country’s checklist the guidelines are given on financial documents and the visa filing process.
Each and every country has certain clauses or guidelines to issue the student visa, Few countries also keep in view of credit rating of aspirants, few strictly verify medicals, few visa officers check health insurance and sound health not limit to keeping in mind vision tracks all possible information which can help students to get 100% success in visas.
Consolidated few points or list to remember
1. Completed Candidate Application form.
2. Bank draft for the applicable visa processing fees
3. Offer letter from university/college
4. Visa Application form
5. TOEFL/ IELTS score sheet
6. Copy of academic and work experience documents
7. Valid passport
8. Medical reports
9. Passport size color photograph
10. A copy of the in-principle approval letter Bank Loan
11. Copy of Academic documents
12. Bank statements, Pay slips etc
13. travel document
14. The letter of acceptance from the University
15. Evidence of sponsorship.
16. Present form I-20 A-B (also an electronic version of the same through SEVIS) that authenticates acceptance of the student at the DHS approved college.
17. Proof of SEVIS I-901 fee payment
18. Sufficient knowledge of English
19. Financial capacity
20. Proficiency in English
21. Be of good character
22. Overseas Student Health Cover